Friday, June 12, 2009
First
So I had my first architectural jury review today. It was so scary I wanted to die. I have done presentations before but this was extreme. There were 5 architects from the area there and 2 of my teachers. They are not afraid to give you their opinion. The whole idea is to think about how our projects can be stronger but we do it at the end so there's not point except to apply what you learn to the next project. The only frustrating part is they had told us some of this stuff before we started the project. Oh well. Pictures of my project will follow...if I remember ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Jen! I hope you celebrated with dinner or icecream or something. At the very least took a nice long hot bath... you so deserve some down time.
Post a Comment