Seriously hanging on by a thread for a week and a half. I have my presentation for school on August 5th and that will be it. I'm definitely needing a little down time. We are hoping to do stuff around the house and fit in a couple of camping trips during the 3 weeks I have off. I really enjoy what I'm doing but you can only hold up under this kind of stress for so long before you become exhausted. I plan on hanging out with everyone lots more than I have been able to so call me!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Countdown til August 5th
Seriously hanging on by a thread for a week and a half. I have my presentation for school on August 5th and that will be it. I'm definitely needing a little down time. We are hoping to do stuff around the house and fit in a couple of camping trips during the 3 weeks I have off. I really enjoy what I'm doing but you can only hold up under this kind of stress for so long before you become exhausted. I plan on hanging out with everyone lots more than I have been able to so call me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment