skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here is an update on the garden. We are still learning and after hearing that some people are harvesting we are nervous if we are doing anything right, but oh well there is a first time for everything. In the flower box we have planted peonies, dahlias, and ranunculus. There is actually one more flower box not completed that will go where the hose is sitting near the house but lined up with the other one so there will be a little entrance to the garden. So far we probably have planted things too close but oh well we just couldn't decide what to plant ;)
So far we have:
a dwarf nectarine tree, honeydews, strawberries, watermelon, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, asparagus, artichoke, summer squash, zucchini squash, butternut squash, crookneck squash, cucumbers, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, spinach, peas, beans, cauliflower, lettuce, arugula, and 15 different herbs.
2 comments:
Holy smokes that looks amazing!!! You got a lot of stuff in such a little space! You planted a lot more things that we did. I'm nervous to see how things go. We are expecting maybe fifty percent... haha! Good work though!
So I thought I'd try commenting on your blog, I always read it but never comment! Your garden is beautiful. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Let's get together soon, call me!!
Post a Comment