So this is the quilt I started when Marc & I were engaged...5 years later I'm still working on it. This is only the center portion I need to add lots of multi-colored blocks around this to get a decent quilt size. I'm also going to put our names and the dates in applique. Oh yeah and this entire thing I decided to hand sew....it takes FOREVER. Hopefully I will finish it this summer.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Progress
So this is the quilt I started when Marc & I were engaged...5 years later I'm still working on it. This is only the center portion I need to add lots of multi-colored blocks around this to get a decent quilt size. I'm also going to put our names and the dates in applique. Oh yeah and this entire thing I decided to hand sew....it takes FOREVER. Hopefully I will finish it this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's incredible!! you are so talented!!! :)
I will write you back on Facebook very soon- thank you so much for writing to me and giving me all that info! Andy was so excited to hear about it!
love ya!
That is amazing!!!! Usually if I don't finish a project after a while it doesn't get finished. Thats amazing you have stuck with it. I'm amazed you even started something so difficult. It really looks beautiful!
Post a Comment