
I'm just getting around to posting this! June was an exciting month for our family. Kelli and Josh were married June 26th in the Bountiful temple. What an awesome day! There is nothing more beautiful than witnessing a sealing and the creation of a new family. We are so excited to have Josh in our family for real now and for these two to set out on the adventure of marriage and creating a life together. Love you guys!

With the wedding we were really excited to spend time with Kenny, Tara, & co. Lauren and Ashley are absolutely adorable and it was pure joy to play and spoil them for a few weeks. We are still going through withdrawals. We miss Ashley's funny comments and Laurens happy-go-lucky attitude. Can't wait to see you guys again!







We also took some family pictures while everyone was in town. This is the only one so far, but I will post more as soon as I get them!

1 comment:
Great post. We had a great time, too. Wish we weren't so far away. Those are all great pictures, but I really love the one of Ashley and Jen at the bottom of the water slide for some reason. Also, Ashley loves, loves, loves the Newton book. Almost every night when we spy on her before bed it is right around her head, so we know she's been looking at it before she fell asleep.
Post a Comment