I really am loving every minute of my schooling even though sometimes I'm completely overwhelmed, but I have had some great experiences and I have a wonderful support system of friends in my program. So far I have gotten A's on every project and test, so the hard work is paying off! Nothing feels better than working hard for something!
Every day in our prayers Marc and I always thank Heavenly Father that we have the opportunity to go to school and get a world-class education. Its amazing in this country that if you can have dreams and guts you can achieve anything you want. Its crazy to think that once Marc gets his PhD we will have gone to 9 years of school together and we will have like 7 degrees between the 2 of us since right now I am basically doing a bachelors and masters combined that's why the masters program is a year longer than most.
Here is some work from my studio class. You should see the area where we made all this it is the biggest wreck you have ever seen!










No comments:
Post a Comment