{ about us }

hello we are Marc & Jen and this blog chronicles our crazy journey together...thanks for listening!

{ marc } aka husband, smartest person ever, and honey. bachelors in physics and math. Working on his PhD in biophysics. Loves to bike, read, and pretty much anything nerdy

{ jen } aka crazy perfectionist. bachelors in interior design and a Master of Architecture. Currently working at Richardson Design Partnership in SLC

{ Newton } aka baby boy, little newt, newtonian, fig newton, and lovey. Loves oranges, tomatoes, stuffed animals, running wild, and licking every person he sees.

{Maxwell Rags} aka Maxerella, Maxerboo, Maxiepants and the white knight! Very calm but goofy. Total cuddle bear. Loves shoes..ugh!

{ Yarn } aka yarnicans. Loves drinking from the sink, teasing newton, yarn, curling in a ball, and creating little caves in blankets to sleep in

{ the babies }

{ the babies }



Free Hit Counter

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy

Paris

Paris

Rome

Rome

Pompeii

Pompeii

Sorrento

Sorrento

Venice

Venice

Sunday, September 12, 2010

REdo


Let me tell you a story. When I originally had my bridals done 5 years ago I had my wisdom teeth out 2 weeks prior and because of a dry socket the swelling was very noticeable in the pictures. So I've felt bad about it all this time and finally decided to do something about it. So for our 5 year anniversary we pulled out all our digs and redid the whole thing. Marc is actually wearing a suit of his dads back from around the time they got married. My lovely cousin Camilla is the most glorious photographer and I just couldn't live without having these pictures taken by her. She never ceases to amaze me. As a creative person I appreciate all kinds of talent and its so fun to watch her work. Go check out her site she is incredible.



















10 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Oh Jen, you are just GORGEOUS!!! I love love love them. Beautiful dress too!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Oh my how fun! I want to get in my dress again! You looking stunning in every single picture! They are beautiful pictures.....so fun!

Colvins said...

How fun! You are so beautiful. I want to do this again. After 10 years I still fit into my dress.

Josh and Kelli said...

These turned out awesome! You guys look amazing! We love you both!

Marc and Jen Lindley said...

Thanks guys! It was fun to get in my dress again. I was as excited as the day I got married! Isn't that funny how you associate feelings with an item of clothing! I recommend all you ladies do this its a fun experience.

The Osborn Family said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL photos!! What a great idea. You two are a very handsome couple. I hope school hasn't been too crazy and that you are seriously planning a trip down here soon. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh I love them, you look gorgeous!!! I love your dress! Good idea.!.

Curtis & Co. said...

I love that you did this!!!! How fun it would be to get back in my dress!!! love you and you are GORGEOUS!

Deb Lamb said...

I think you are a better looking couple today than you were 5 years ago! Is that possible? Considering how great you looked when you got married? I love your cousins photography work!

Brad and Erica said...

Jen, I looked at these forever ago and forgot to tell you how beautiful they were. I stumbled across them and figured I ought to tell you. You look gorgeous! And your cousin is a wonderful photographer. I think it is great that you did pictures all over again; what a fun way to celebrate your anniversary!