{ about us }

hello we are Marc & Jen and this blog chronicles our crazy journey together...thanks for listening!

{ marc } aka husband, smartest person ever, and honey. bachelors in physics and math. Working on his PhD in biophysics. Loves to bike, read, and pretty much anything nerdy

{ jen } aka crazy perfectionist. bachelors in interior design and a Master of Architecture. Currently working at Richardson Design Partnership in SLC

{ Newton } aka baby boy, little newt, newtonian, fig newton, and lovey. Loves oranges, tomatoes, stuffed animals, running wild, and licking every person he sees.

{Maxwell Rags} aka Maxerella, Maxerboo, Maxiepants and the white knight! Very calm but goofy. Total cuddle bear. Loves shoes..ugh!

{ Yarn } aka yarnicans. Loves drinking from the sink, teasing newton, yarn, curling in a ball, and creating little caves in blankets to sleep in

{ the babies }

{ the babies }



Free Hit Counter

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy

Paris

Paris

Rome

Rome

Pompeii

Pompeii

Sorrento

Sorrento

Venice

Venice

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Year....

...at the fair!!!


What a cutie!



Big yellow slide. Curtis bought us a bunch of tickets! I hated being at the top it was totally shaking with the wind. And for the record I beat Marc every time!


I think Dipsy has been reincarnated!


Jess's awesome face painting


Please don't bite me!



Goatsy Woatsy!



I think Marc was more excited than any of these kiddos. He cried when we made him leave the week old calf! haha.



Grandma didn't want her picture taken so she refused to open her eyes...haha. My grandpa reminded us we didn't get to go to the fair last year...this exact day last year he was having a quadruple bypass after having a heart attack. We are so grateful for the miracle of modern medicine.




Love/Hate going in the quilt building. Just makes me wish I had more time!


The funnelcake by the time I could take out the camera it looked like this! We always eat vegetables so when we get the chance at something like this we devour!


1 comment:

Walker Fam said...

Fun! We went too- wish we had planned it to meet up! We should hang out!! LOVE YOU