Scroll down to see more from the trip I'm trying to keep it in order!
I have finally got around to getting some pictures edited from Europe. I have to realize I will never be able to fully blog this experience....so much happened!!! So I may post a few pictures here and there!
I have finally got around to getting some pictures edited from Europe. I have to realize I will never be able to fully blog this experience....so much happened!!! So I may post a few pictures here and there!
So we flew into London and headed to Stonehenge. Seriously amazing to see these huge monoliths in person! Amazing to see what low-tech tools were able to accomplish. After this we walked (pretty long walk) to Amesbury where we caught a bus to Bath, England. We went there to see the Bath Abbey, and the Roman Baths, but we saw so many cool things along the way!
Stonehenge
Salisbury

Shrek House








1 comment:
Gorgeous! I'm excited for you to post more pictures and stories! Also, I'm excited to see you guys this weekend and see pictures/hear stories in person! Love you!
Post a Comment