{ about us }

hello we are Marc & Jen and this blog chronicles our crazy journey together...thanks for listening!

{ marc } aka husband, smartest person ever, and honey. bachelors in physics and math. Working on his PhD in biophysics. Loves to bike, read, and pretty much anything nerdy

{ jen } aka crazy perfectionist. bachelors in interior design and a Master of Architecture. Currently working at Richardson Design Partnership in SLC

{ Newton } aka baby boy, little newt, newtonian, fig newton, and lovey. Loves oranges, tomatoes, stuffed animals, running wild, and licking every person he sees.

{Maxwell Rags} aka Maxerella, Maxerboo, Maxiepants and the white knight! Very calm but goofy. Total cuddle bear. Loves shoes..ugh!

{ Yarn } aka yarnicans. Loves drinking from the sink, teasing newton, yarn, curling in a ball, and creating little caves in blankets to sleep in

{ the babies }

{ the babies }



Free Hit Counter

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy

Paris

Paris

Rome

Rome

Pompeii

Pompeii

Sorrento

Sorrento

Venice

Venice

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pins Out!!!

In case anyone ever wondered, having 2 inch pins pulled out of your thumb bone hurts really bad! Today I had that wonderful experience and I wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE. You know something is going to hurt when the doctor uses an object that could be found in a toolbox (pliers)! The doctor was kind enough to warn me that it was going to hurt really bad and then he just started yanking with no warning. Marc went with me for moral support and his expression was priceless, he looked petrified with teary eyes and all! The second they were pulled out my finger turned purple which I thought was a bruise starting to form but it turned out to be blood that was about to shoot out. Very traumatic, good thing I was already sitting down.

4 comments:

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

Jen! I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope everything is going well! I look forward to the updates on this blog!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog who knows how....random blog stalking I guess. It looks like life is good! I cant believe how old Josh is! He is stuck at 12 in my mind...and your mom is so cute tell her hi! I hope all is well...Im excited to blog stalk you some more!

Cami

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

I love what you've done to your blog- it looks great! I love the wedding photo slide too.

Sorry about your rotten day. Hope you never have to go through that again! Tell your husband, no more wrestling (just kidding Marc!)Love you guys!

TravNSteph said...

OMG POOR YOU! I remember getting pins out of my elbow and loving every minute of it! I am sorry you had a bad experience with the pins in the thumb...JEEZ MARC BUCK UP!!