
Yarn has really enjoyed being able to go outside and run around since we moved. Unfortunately, this has created a fascination with bugs. Every time we come home she has brought in a new friend, and she sits by them to keep them company! We still haven't quite figured out exactly how she gets them inside...I don't think we would like the answer. As you can see in this picture she has brought us a lovely preying mantis and also a dragonfly. Last week we took out 5 grasshoppers in one day! I guess I should just be grateful they aren't rodents or birds.

1 comment:
That's funny--our cat "Mia" (who looks a lot like yours) also has been bringing bugs into the house. She likes to play with them and swat them around. . . and then she always eats them! At least I don't have to get them out of the house!
Post a Comment