
Most of you that know us, know that we LOVE Weber. We had such a great experience there and Marc and his siblings all went (or are going hi Kelli!) and played tennis for Weber. Anyway, yesterday was fun because we went to the Utah/Weber football game with my family (who are all ute fans by the way). My brother got us students tickets in the Muss. I really debated what to wear. I ended up wussing out and wearing pink (the color I consider neutral) I really didn't want to get beat up but I
cheered for the Wildcats (by cheering I mean some unobvious fist pumps). Marc was the brave one who wore his Weber sweatshirt. I was really nervous but it was fine. We had a blast with my mom, brother, and Missy (my brothers friend?

who knows ). We enjoyed the game as much as possible, Weber played pretty well they just aren't up to that level. The score ended up being 21-37, oh well. One funny thing that happened involved the parking situation. My brother has an institute pass which we decided was our best bet for parking. Well, I think everyone in the salt lake valley had decided that as well. When we got there they weren't letting anyone park there and they had people out gaurding the enterances. Well my mom being the maverick she is decided she didn't like that and she was going to park there wether they liked in or not. She just sped past the people without stopping. It was

absolutely hilarious the guard guy didn't quite know what to do. And we didn't get a ticket or towed these are the blessings that can come from attending institute regularly!

1 comment:
Cute pictures i'm glad you guys went to support Weber! GO WILDCATS!!
Post a Comment