Yes it was my birthday end of January but it sure didn't feel like it. I went to school early to study, then went to class, then went to work, then I did homework while Marc cooked dinner...I had so much homework I couldn't eat out for fear of time loss. The highlight of the day was Marc giving me his present...he got my diploma framed and it was beautiful he did a great job! Something I have been wanting to do for awhile he must read my mind. We celebrated Saturday when we went to a movie and Rodizio Grill. It was delicious as usual and a really nice break from the horrendous homework week. We went with my mom, brother, and Dasha (my brothers friend, a very funny girl who got adopted from Russia two years ago. She thought is was very strange to put meat on a stick and eat a lot of it. She really didn't eat any of the meat.)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Birthday?
Yes it was my birthday end of January but it sure didn't feel like it. I went to school early to study, then went to class, then went to work, then I did homework while Marc cooked dinner...I had so much homework I couldn't eat out for fear of time loss. The highlight of the day was Marc giving me his present...he got my diploma framed and it was beautiful he did a great job! Something I have been wanting to do for awhile he must read my mind. We celebrated Saturday when we went to a movie and Rodizio Grill. It was delicious as usual and a really nice break from the horrendous homework week. We went with my mom, brother, and Dasha (my brothers friend, a very funny girl who got adopted from Russia two years ago. She thought is was very strange to put meat on a stick and eat a lot of it. She really didn't eat any of the meat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job on the frame, Marc. Jen's artistic ability must really be rubbing off on you, because there's no way you would have been able to do something like that back in your younger years (and believe me, I was right there with you). Kenny
Post a Comment