This last week I had three tests, one in each of my classes. I had one on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. It was a little crazy. These subjects don't come as easily to me as Marc so I really had to study to feel comfortable. I got my test back from my first physics class and I got a 98 so I guess that paid off. The other two I will probably get back tomorrow. Calculus is the hardest for me just because I haven't taken math since high school. My teacher said if you haven't taken college algebra in the last year you wont pass the class...sounds like a challenge to me! Anyways I got up and went a couple hours early everyday to study and then right when I got home from work I would pull out my books. It was quite miserable for me and poor Marc ended up doing all the cooking, laundry, and making sure I understood my homework. By the end of the week I was just about ready to collapse and I slept a lot this weekend.
Marc was such a cutie and got me these to help me get through the week!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great husband! How are medical school applications/interviews coming??? Good luck with school, you are so dang smart!
Post a Comment