Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Finally...
I finished my last final today and I couldn't be happier. These finals top my worst ever charts. It started with getting a horrible sinus infection that started causing pain in my teeth. I went to the dentist and found out I had an abscessed tooth and I would need a root canal. Well no wonder it felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife. My childhood dentist didn't do the best work on my teeth and it has caused one of them to crack. So yeah got some antibiotics and the first part of the root canal, then the antibiotics stopped working and it got infected again, so I got on these like superman antibiotics and now I'm good...but wow what a rough week. Thank heavens for the priesthood and pain meds. I usually get sick around finals and its so hard to study when you feel like crap. The good news was that I got an A- in calc so I'm happy about that. I can't believe I start my Masters in less than two weeks I keep hearing about how hard it is but I don't care I've never been more excited. I'm feeling a little stress in that I will have to work the first two weeks while we are still closing on our loan, but somehow it will work out. We should be moving on the 29th or 30th hopefully earlier they are pretty close to finished. We are getting really excited to move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment