Marc saved my life last night. So we have this wood equilibrium sculpture due today and I worked on it last weekend and finished it. Well yesterday I find out it cant have any metal fasteners. Ah crap. Freaking out. So what do I do? I call my life coach of problem solving...Marc. He calms me down and tells me we will back all the screws out and put in wooden dowels. Great idea. Only problem was the original base could not work with dowels due to the angle. So Marc helped me build a new base. I think we put in about 30 dowels last night. Real Fun. Thanks babe you really are the hero of my life and I'm contemplating having your name next to mine on my diploma! Here is the finished product. The goal was to get the sphere so there was no translational or rotational movement.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Once Again....
Marc saved my life last night. So we have this wood equilibrium sculpture due today and I worked on it last weekend and finished it. Well yesterday I find out it cant have any metal fasteners. Ah crap. Freaking out. So what do I do? I call my life coach of problem solving...Marc. He calms me down and tells me we will back all the screws out and put in wooden dowels. Great idea. Only problem was the original base could not work with dowels due to the angle. So Marc helped me build a new base. I think we put in about 30 dowels last night. Real Fun. Thanks babe you really are the hero of my life and I'm contemplating having your name next to mine on my diploma! Here is the finished product. The goal was to get the sphere so there was no translational or rotational movement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow thats awesome!! I know I wouldn't be able to do that at all!!
Post a Comment