School is hectic. Knew it would be with both of us getting our graduate degrees simultaneously. But it actually hasn't been that bad. Hectic but not quite out of control. Right now I am missing the summer and all the time I spent with this guy. We still make it a priority to run/walk him everyday but its not quite the same as the restful summer we had where we would lay on the grass for hours. Stay tuned for more posts on school happenings.
Friday, October 22, 2010
School is hectic. Knew it would be with both of us getting our graduate degrees simultaneously. But it actually hasn't been that bad. Hectic but not quite out of control. Right now I am missing the summer and all the time I spent with this guy. We still make it a priority to run/walk him everyday but its not quite the same as the restful summer we had where we would lay on the grass for hours. Stay tuned for more posts on school happenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment