I'm lucky to have married Marc for many reasons, but I must admit that when it comes to cooking I REALLY lucked out. He loves to cook and makes dinner most of the time! Everyone in this house gets excited when Marc is in charge of dinner because he makes the most delicious meals! He loves trying new recipes, right now he is trying a lot of recipes from Tyler Florence. This past Sunday was one of those exciting days. He made fish and chips from scratch using wild cod. It was the BEST fish and chips I have ever had. He also made a homemade tartar sauce that was wonderful and we had our usual Caprice salad. The fish and chips turned out great...this recipe is the traditional way they are made in England and the batter they coat them with taste so much better. I'm putting the link to the recipe so anyone can try it that wants to. We substituted the regular oil for olive oil which is much healthier. We also used brown rice flour instead of white, which is also a lot healthier. Thanks honey!!!
Fish and Chips
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment