We had so much fun yesterday at Kate's shower! There was 10 of our closest friends from high school. Four of us an Trevor grew up in the same ward so that was really fun. We had some food and chatted. When we opened presents we asked Kate questions that we had asked Trevor earlier and she had to guess his answer. It was pretty fun. The question I had was "whats Trevors favorite feature of Kate's?" his answer was cheeks, smile, and square feet which I thought was hilarious! You have to know Kate to get that one. The best part was seeing what everyone was up to! Love you girls! 
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad we did this shower- it was so fun! And I am totally excited for your new job and really hope it will bring you out here for work so you can come visit!! Are you sure you want to go to Architectual school...Lil could sure use a friend :) he he he! Just kidding...kind of!
That is so fun that Kate and Trevor are getting married! When my Mom told me I was hardly surprised. You'll have to tell them congrats for me!
Post a Comment