26 years ago today my best friend was born!
He is the most thoughtful, intelligent, and humorous boy.
I am grateful for the life lessons he has taught me
and the experiences we have shared.
It takes a pretty remarkable person to work as hard as he has
and never give up on your dreams
What I love most about Marc is he calls me 5 times a day
just to chat, he always puts me first,
he can fix anything, he never complains about trials,
and he is willing to help anyone.
On top of all of that he is extremely supportive of me,
he never even questioned when I told him I wanted to get a Masters.
That's what makes him a great husband
And also he does all the laundry ;)
I want Marc to know I love him so much
and appreciate his hard work and thoughtfulness.
Happy Birthday love!













1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mark! You are now OVER a quarter of a century...pretty old!!
Post a Comment