I have finally found a job that is going to work for me while I am going to school. It has taken so long! I am going to be working for a bridal boutique doing inventory, ordering, and designing displays. Its going to be great fun. They are going to be very flexible with me and will let me come after class during times that work for me. The good thing is that it is so close to SLCC where I will be taking my prereqs for architecture school, so its the perfect situation. I feel really lucky to have found a job in this market...I honestly thought I would be working at McDonalds. This will be a great experience for me because its a small company (mother & daughter owned there are about 10 employees) where you can get some great experience, like at Richins I will be able to wear many hats and learn different skills. This boutique is great and sells all the high end designers like Maggie Sottero. I will be starting Jan 5th and for that week I will have two jobs as I will be still working at Hamlet Homes. The good part about the whole thing is that I got my friend Kristine from college my job at Hamlet Homes so it worked out well for everyone!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Changes
I have finally found a job that is going to work for me while I am going to school. It has taken so long! I am going to be working for a bridal boutique doing inventory, ordering, and designing displays. Its going to be great fun. They are going to be very flexible with me and will let me come after class during times that work for me. The good thing is that it is so close to SLCC where I will be taking my prereqs for architecture school, so its the perfect situation. I feel really lucky to have found a job in this market...I honestly thought I would be working at McDonalds. This will be a great experience for me because its a small company (mother & daughter owned there are about 10 employees) where you can get some great experience, like at Richins I will be able to wear many hats and learn different skills. This boutique is great and sells all the high end designers like Maggie Sottero. I will be starting Jan 5th and for that week I will have two jobs as I will be still working at Hamlet Homes. The good part about the whole thing is that I got my friend Kristine from college my job at Hamlet Homes so it worked out well for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jen, that is the best news - I can not wait to hear more about it.
COngrats
Jen- I am so glad you got this job! that is awesome! IT seems like everything is falling into place for you guys...I'll keep praying it does with med school!
Congrats Jen!! Sounds like a prefect opportunity and fun also! Good for you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment