Control graduate school stress better, have a better balance
Find time to attend the temple more consistently
Be more organized with financial stuff...receipts, statements, balancing checkbook
Be better about folding and putting away laundry
Accept everything and every moment for what it is and try to not get discouraged
That's all ;) Thanks for listening.


3 comments:
Way to go on the New Year's resolutions! You are a busy girl...but it all sounds like fun stuff!
I go to the Garden Day Spa and there are a couple girls I go to. Jessica, Maureen, or Shayna are all really good. I would recommend any of them. I know Jess is easier to get into cause she works all the time...so that's a bonus.
Let me know if you have any other questions or need help getting an appt! Happy New Year to you too!
xoxo
Looks like you guys had a great christmas. YAY for your new job that sounds like so much fun!! Good luck with your resolutions as well they sound like GREAT ones. I need to get on making mine now!!
I love the comic. Good luck with your goals. I'mkeeping it simple this year. Maybe I can actually keep them past march.
Post a Comment