We went to dinner tonight to Rodizio Grill with Marc's parents, sister, and Josh. I had never been before and boy was it a treat. For those of you that haven't been before they bring around exotic meat on skewers that they slice off for you. It was just incredible and we all ate ourselves silly. My favorite was the beef tenderloin with Parmesan...unfortunately I got it at the end when I was completely full and I couldn't even finish it. We loved the cinnamon and sugar bananas, quail eggs, Rodizio house salad, Greek salad, and of course some great desserts. Also they have all kinds of Brazilian drinks, I had the best limeade. We had the best time. This made up for my dad taking Marc to sushi in a stripmall on his birthday (in his defense he gives all sorts of places a shot, normally they go to Ginza's). It was also Kaylene's b-day tonight...she hates being celebrated but if anyone deserves it it's her!Sorry no pictures too busy eating!
On a side note, Marc had a great birthday and got an awesome herb growing garden kit for his birthday. He was very excited about it. He also got a nice Fossil watch and merino wool sweater...such a spoiled boy! He also hates being celebrated...fortunately I hired Kelli and Kaylene to go embarrass him at work since I was stuck working. They surprised him with chocolate donuts and balloons. So cute...I wish I had pictures of his red face. oh well.

1 comment:
I have to admit...never eaten here before! I'll defintely have to try it some time. Also, wanted to say I hope you have the Merriest of Christmases! Love ya!
Post a Comment