{ about us }

hello we are Marc & Jen and this blog chronicles our crazy journey together...thanks for listening!

{ marc } aka husband, smartest person ever, and honey. bachelors in physics and math. Working on his PhD in biophysics. Loves to bike, read, and pretty much anything nerdy

{ jen } aka crazy perfectionist. bachelors in interior design and a Master of Architecture. Currently working at Richardson Design Partnership in SLC

{ Newton } aka baby boy, little newt, newtonian, fig newton, and lovey. Loves oranges, tomatoes, stuffed animals, running wild, and licking every person he sees.

{Maxwell Rags} aka Maxerella, Maxerboo, Maxiepants and the white knight! Very calm but goofy. Total cuddle bear. Loves shoes..ugh!

{ Yarn } aka yarnicans. Loves drinking from the sink, teasing newton, yarn, curling in a ball, and creating little caves in blankets to sleep in

{ the babies }

{ the babies }



Free Hit Counter

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy

Paris

Paris

Rome

Rome

Pompeii

Pompeii

Sorrento

Sorrento

Venice

Venice

Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Love


While Kate is on her honeymoon I am taking over her nannying for this sweet family...the Wrights. I get to take care of little Emily on my days off from Hamlet. She is 18 months old and the sweetest little thing. I have been amazed at how smart she is she knows all her shapes, colors, numbers, letters, and even how to spell her name. I swear she can either read or she memorizes her books because she can practically read them to you. I have had a blast taking her for walks, doing sidewalk chalk, and playing all day. It has actually been amazing how much easier it has been than I had been anticipating. Maybe its just because I'm not mom that she is so good for me. Leah (Emily's mom) loves to have me or Kate come over 2-3 days a week so she can go to gym, run errands, or just have some personal time. It has been a great experience!!!

No comments: