From this....
To this....
I finally got the nerve to cut my hair...and it feels great!!! I cut off about 12-14 inches the hair I cut off weighed almost 3 pounds. I was mean and didn't tell Marc or my family that I was doing this and it was hilarious to see each of their reactions. When Marc saw me his mouth dropped wide open and he couldn't speak. He thinks I look a lot cuter with short hair. My head feels so much lighter and I don't have headaches anymore! I'm excited for when I wash it today because I will be able to get it really clean. Sometimes I feel sad, because I think of how long it took me and how thick and long my hair was, but its going to be much easier this way!

4 comments:
ITS SOOO cute I LOVE it!! Its weird to wash it the first time cause there is not hair there :-). Did you donate all of the hair you cut off?? Very cute!!
I LOVE it Jen!! Very cute! I think you look gorgeous either way but it is SO SO cute!
Wow Jen, I cut my hair today also!!Love your cut- way cute!0
Marc told me at work that you had been thinking about cutting it! I chopped about 6-8 inches off of mine back in September and he was telling me you were scared to do it!
I think it looks really cute!!
Post a Comment