Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tomorrow's the big day
Me and Marc have been looking forward to tomorrow for awhile now. Marc has his first (and I think his most important) medical school interview at the University of Utah. Marc has been preparing for a few weeks now with mock interviews, reviewing questions, and researching medical school interviews. We have tried not to get too stressed out about it, but both of us realize that this day may determine the rest of our life. We would love to stay by our families and that is why tomorrow is so important for us. We are excited and nervous. I know Marc will do great, and I'm proud of all the time he has put into this. I know the Lord is in control and whats supposed to happen will, but I'm hoping at some point what we want and what the Lord wants will be the same thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GOOOD LUCK Marc i hope it goes well for you guys!!
Jen!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR! YAY! I can't wait to see it in person- at lunch tomorrow?!?! Also please call me and let me know how the big interview goes. I'll keep you in my prayers! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment